Girls basketball just ended last week! It was such a good and memorable season! Good job Lady Falcons!!
One reason it was so fun was our boys!! They got so many people to get to the games. We were SO LOUD!!! It was a blast! They were so funny!
After the last game of the regular season our cheer coach canceled practice and instead took us all to breakfast! It was so fun! The highlight was the dance party in the parking lot! There's nothing better than blasting music in an empty parking lot at the break of dawn!!
Then after the first championship game, (which btw we beat the number one in south end) the basketball coach stood up on the bus and told the bus driver to pull into the in & out parking lot. He bought the whole team, managers, officers, and cheerleaders burgers. It was so crazy!!
We made it to semifinals but unfortunately we lost! I realized that that would be the last time I would be legit cheering... EVER (since we sit on mats at wrestling) Because I'm choosing not to cheer in high school, it was kinda sad. But no big deal... I won't break down until cheer night!
After we lost the bus was FOREVER late. It was freezing!! Everytime you looked someone had a new layer of clothes on! We all looked like bums on the street! It was a great way to end the season!





No comments:
Post a Comment