Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!

HEYYY Y'ALLLLLL!
Sorry I've kinda been m.i.a!!! I've been a tad bit busy lately but I'm back and here's what you've missed!!!!
 
So a little background here.... My birthday was on January 31st. Except my day was super busy so I was just planning on not having a birthday!
 Soooooo.... I had stayed up till 2 in the morning finishing my homework and then I had cheer practice the next morning so I woke up at 5:30. I was a little low on sleep.....
 
But the girls made practice super fun for me and one of my best friends Aspynn on the team gave me a super cute picture of us together. Then after practice and I got ready and walked to my locker and my friends had stuffed it with candy. Then my friend Danny had hung a U.S.A. Lebron James jersey in my locker! I was stoked! Haha now I don't seem like a basketball lover but I love watching games with my dad! Haha and playing 2k, but also this jersey had like a background story so it was a super meaningful gift!
 
Then I went to my first class and about 10 minutes into it my mom walks in with doughnuts and big huge balloons! I WAS MORTIFIED!!!!! I consider my mom pretty "hip and with it" but I wanted to shoot her when I saw her walk through the door!! She brought doughnuts for the class and left the balloons by my chair and hurried out! Then the class got up to get their little treats and they were all talking about how cool my mom was and that they wish their moms would do stuff like that for them! That's when I realized that I probably over reacted! So I grabbed my phone and called her. I know you're probably thinking how did you get away with that in class?? Haha my huge hair comes in handy with situations like that! Anyway.... I called her and thanked her! I no joke have THE BEESSTTTT MOM EVERRR! Then she took me out to lunch and we went shopping. It was super fun!! 
 
I probably wouldn't have gone back to school but I had a game to cheer at and we were performing a dance so I kinda needed to........
 
My parent's and grandparent's and Izzy came to the game to watch and Izzy had this adorable sign she made! She held it up the whole game! I have the adorable sister on earth, even though she can bug me at times!! I don't know what I would do without her! Plus I guess it's a little karma since I was probably just as annoying as her! What goes around comes around I guess!!
 
The game was so fun! The whole student body sang happy birthday to me! It was so fun! At half time we performed a dance. It was our partner dance. So each cheerleader picked a boy to dance with and then we learned a dance and it was fun too cause I was asked to choreograph the dance with my friend Berkley. I had an awesome partner, I asked my friend Danny. All the boys were such good sports about doing the dance! Then my mom had picked up cupcakes for all the cheerleaders and their boys.
 
After dance my friend Tyree came home with us and we got Chinese and shoveled it down before I had to go to hip hop.
When I got home we had cake and ice cream. Collin and Jackson picked out this silly little Spongebob candle to put on top! Priceless!!
 
My birthday present was the dresses I bought after I went to lunch with my mom. But Collin made me this little contraption. Even though he's a stinker he sure is sweet!



 
Then my friend Berkley was going to throw me a party but I got sick. Just kidding, I had been sick for a long time but now I was super sick!! I as way bummed that I couldn't do anything with my friends for my birthday so my friend Danny brought me flowers! I loved it! I guess there's a benefit for being sick!
 
So for me planning on my birthday being just being another day... It was super fun!!
Thanks to everyone who made it so great!!
 

1 comment:

Toni said...

That's a lot of celebrating.