Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Grandpa- Daughter Date!

For Young Women's our leaders planned a Daddy-Daughter date!
My dad had a work meeting so I asked my grandpa if he would be my date! He said yes & I'm so glad he did. We had so much fun & I learned so much about him. He is so cool & I'm so thankful that I was able to spend this time with him.
When we got there we had a absolutely fabulous, rib dinner & then we played the game "I have never." You say "I have never....." Then the people that have stand up & trade places. The person who can't find a seat is left in the middle to resume the game. After we had a yummy pie type cake. It was Delicious!
Thank you so much Grandpa for coming with me!

2 comments:

Toni said...

What a great grandpa!

Jenny said...

We are so lucky to have such a great Grandpa! He really is awesome but I am sure he felt lucky to be there with you too!