Today we went & saw Disney's "The Lion King."
It was amazing to watch. It was so creative & the way they did everything was so amazing to every last detail!
My favorite parts were when the show opened & I got a knot in my tummy & scooted to the edge of my seat. All the animals came down the isles & they were all costumed people! My favorite was the elephants, the giraffes & the leopard!
My second favorite parts were when the water hole disappeared & when the lionesses stated crying. They pulled ribbons out of there costumes' eyes.
I am so thankful that I am able to see things like this. The dancers & singers were amazing & it made me want to work harder so that I can get to the point that they are in my future career. I have so far seen "Peter Pan," "Legally Blond" & "The Lion King." I have also been too Lot's of Ballet West Productions & every time I walk into that theater the first thing I look at is the Chandelier that is hanging from the fully decorated sealing. I can't wait till my next opportunity to visit that beautiful theater!
Thank you so much mom & dad for giving Collin, Jackson & Myself the opptotiny to see "The Lion King"!!!!!!




1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Maybe next time around we will get to see it too!
Post a Comment