Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spongebob Cookies, Room Sucess & Shopping!

Today Jake came, as usual & brought us some super cool sponge bob color cookies. They were fun to color. Thanks Jake & Michelle! Here is Isabella's & My cookies!
Izzy's

Mine. Well not when it was finished!




TaDaH! The finished product!
Well I have decided to organize my room & I am kinda over the HSM stuff. Although I think I will keep the big sticker of Zac Efron on my wall :) I am thinking of putting my pillows & blankets & decorations on KSL but if you are interested in them I would be happy to sell them to you. I would just give them to you but I need the money to buy more things, to replace the old things.
I wanted to have a more grown up room but trust me. I'm not changing the colors. Of course. 5 different colors of what? PINK!!!
If you are interested in this then I will do a post on everything I'm selling! I have quite a bit. If not I will just go to KSL!


On Saturday My Mom & I went shopping & after 6 MONTHS I finally got a long white necklace! HOORAY!!!! :) Don't worry I bought more things too. I just thought I would share that!

So, it sounds like summer is off to a good start! :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

The cookies turned out well.