Monday, June 7, 2010

Let the Dance Begin.... Again!!!!!!

My Dance Summer Intensive Starts Today. I am so exited. Although, the studio get really hot in the summer, I'll be fine. It' my mom I'm worried about! That is a lot of trips up & down the hill. I'm definitely up for making brownies just in case too many trips put her over the top! Well I think it might have to be a double batch! I am very grateful for her though because it is a lot of money but I bet some hugs & chores will pay it off. Right? ;)

Well I am off to Violin Lessons. Have a nice day & let's start to enjoy our summer!

4 comments:

Toni said...

I think brownies will do the trick and throw in some babysitting too. (:

Jenny said...

Your so sweet. Good idea to sweeten up you mom. We all know brownies do work with her! Sounds like a fun busy summer!

Circe said...

That is a lot of money! Guess it'll be worth it! I like brownies too!
:)golda

Circe said...

Great job at violin! What a fun summer!