This is a spectacular umbrella! Using Nano Technology, scientists have been able to construct an umbrella so high tech & spectacular that it wouldn't snap like out dollar store ones. We only need one. SO ANNOUNCEMENT: we don't need to keep umbrellas in our storage rooms any more guys! It is always ready to tackle those tough storms & we should all get one!
ONE QUESTION:
why is it needed?
School is out & our pavement is suffering! Mine is getting beat up from hail. Well you know what they say. They do come from the devil. :) JK!!!!!I just don't get why we need to have nano umbrellas in June! My House is dark & depressing & I am waring jeans & a long sleeved shirt!
Well that was just some food for thought. Try to have a nice rest of your day. I'm gonna have a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment