Monday, June 21, 2010

First Days


Sunday night we slept in a Hampton in Rawlins Wyoming.We woke up & hit the road. It only took about 3 hours. the check-in system was not efficient. We couldn't check-in until 4:30 & we got there at 12:30. We spent about 30 minutes in the Snow Mountain Ranch Gift Shop. They had some super yummy lollipops though.


I also told myself I was going to get a snow globe from our trip. I got a super cool one from the gift shop!



This is Jackson's first time to therapy.


Here are some of the SPECTACULAR 7q 11.23 parents. We were fortunate enough to come with 2 other 7q children.



When Collin, Izzy & Me got home from "babysitting" (which was miserable) Collin wanted to play checkers with me but I didn't want to so he had a melt down! Notice Izzy in the corner with her ears plugged!


Here we have the pretty view from our cabin!


All of the families had pictures taken & this was ours.

Here are the 3 adorable partners in crime!

Here is Chloe's family!



Here is Livy's family. (Notice everyone squinting) the sun was right in our eyes!


Here is the entire 7q 11.23 dup group!

After pictures we went to a bird show. It was very good but a tad too long. This is an eagle. BTW. Just if you wanted to know. It was quite beautiful!


For me. The first day wasn't exactly a JOY. But I bet it will get better!

No comments: