So. We are packing for our trip. Do you see something wrong?
I think there is a bit to much pink in this suitcase!
I just wanted to say a few thank you's...
Thanks to:
Ambrielle for coming to our house to take care of Mrs. Fox & watering my mom's flowers
Circe for the amazing party before we left
&
My Parents for giving us this spectacular opportunity to help Jackson!
2 comments:
Hey, no problem. That's what neighbors are for! I had a lot of fun actually. Your cat is so adorable and I can actually play with her if I took an allergy pill. Hope you guys had a ton of fun!
Love,
Ambrielle
Hey, no problem. That's what neighbors are for! I had a lot of fun actually. Your cat is so adorable and I can actually play with her if I took an allergy pill. Hope you guys had a ton of fun!
Love,
Ambrielle
Post a Comment