The supervisors, I guess you could say brought donuts for all of us & we had a donut eating contest!

Collin & his partner Damon (he was adorable). Collin couldn't really get the donut on the string so Damon picked up the donut & shoved it in Col's mouth! LOL!

Here is me cheating!
Then we went to the Kiva/Rec Center type thing & went rock climbing & rollerskating!

I had to bribe Collin with $2 just to get the harness on :)

He made it half way up! Way to go Bubba!

Cheese!

Here's Jocelyn getting her harness on. Jocelyn is Olivia's sister. Olivia was one of the 7q kids we came with!

Here I am rock climbing!

I got to the top!


Here is cute little Lyndi! She got all the way to the top too but not on the same one I did!

After rock climbing we went roller skating
We went back to our cabin after pick-up & then went on a hike with all of our 7q Dup Group!

Here are the two besties. Lyndi & Jocelyn! They were hilarious!


Here's all of the kids. Discluding Izzy & me!

Here is Chloe & Lyndi's family

When we were at the end of the hike there was an amazing water fall!

me posing!

Jack surprised us & wanted to jump in the water fall! THAT"S NOT NORMAL FOR HIM!

He was supper smiley.

Our family!

& then me, being a photo fanatic had to take a picture of this tree with all of the carvings in it. typical me!
2 comments:
Looks fun! I've never seen Jacks smile like that, looks like the camp really helped! Glad you could go! But we'll need to go out to eat or shopping or a movie or something since you missed my party!
~Golda
Happy Birthday Golda! I just had to say that. Sounds really fun, Lexie. And what a great experience for Jackson!
Love,
Ambi
Post a Comment