Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Your Talent is with Song!

Here are some people that are amazing with their musical capability's that Heavenly Father has given them!
Nominee #1: Cami Gustafson! She can move her fingers up & down those cold, smooth, piano keys like there is no tomorrow. She is always there during Christmas time for a carol or two also. She is an amazing mother & a wonderful cook!
#2: Golda Dopp! She has amazing fast flying fingers that twiddle up & down her flute, as if she were a bird with wings that could only use their feathers! Check her out at:
#3: I have been trying to get to everybody on awards & not to do people twice so that everyone gets an award but more to come. Circe Dopp just has a remarkable talent of teaching, playing & learning the violin!

2 comments:

Circe said...

Thanks Lexi! I had no idea I'd get this award! ;)
golda

Circe said...

Lexie, you are so much fun to have around. I love it! I am so flattered. You really do bring sunshine to the world around you! I'll have to put this one on my sidebar too!