A couple week ends ago our family went up to our cabin in Idaho for a spring clean up. My Grandma & Grandpa have made AMAZING renovations to this place. It's a camping master piece!

Last year my Grandpa made a tree house for us. It's like a little house. I has a heater an air conditioner carpet & even an upstairs!

The entrance!

The craft table!

The stairs to the loft!

Here's Freestone in the loft playing DS!

There is also a slide you can you can go down. They put this up while we were their. We call it.... THE DEATH SLIDE!!!!

Well HEHE funny story. My Grandpa wanted to get the old hot tub out of where it was so my Dad kinda did something that he wasn't supposed to!

He dropped it in the river & I know these pictures are completely backwards order wise but hey! We had to use our 4-wheeler to get it out.


Here I am fishing the insulation out of the river!
Jackson was nervous to go on the slide but when we weren't looking he went down it. Good job J !!!
We had so much fun at the Cabin. The only bad part was that my tennishoes got dirty! I guess thats what you get for having fun camping! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
3 comments:
I'm so sad i missed your dad putting the hot tub in the river! PRICELESS! I'm excited to see you dance tonight!
golda
I love your blog background Lex. So cute. Good luck at your dance recital tonight.
What a fun outing with your family. The play house looks really cool.
Post a Comment