End of levels are over tomorrow! On my planner it has "CRT 2:10 LAST ONE" Printed in bold, dark, teal letters with capitalization of coarse. I can't believe school is almost over. I mean two more weeks.
I hope my Aunt Kimi (one of the 6th grade teachers) doesn't take this personally, but my friends Aspen, Kelsie, Rachel & I think the teachers are running out of things to teach us. That or they are tired of teaching us!
Yesterday we did an art project all day long. Now remember, school is 7 hours. Today we had a TON of extra recesses. I mean I don't need anything to schedule! This is perfect. A ton of extra time with nothing to do... My friend Aspen & I got sticky hands & have been flinging them EVERY WHERE for the pat two days!
When school is almost out that means dance is almost out! I love dance but by the end of the year I am a bit worn down but I am always ready to start back up! My performance for dance is at Perry's Egyptian Theater in Ogden. Saturday, May 22 at 7:00 if anyone wanted to know! Just kidding!
Today at dance I half way popped my leg out of my hip socket & I am hoping that if I rest it I will be able to dance on it. If not! I WILL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! But I bet it will be fine!
2 comments:
Hang in there. School will be out in no time.
I too am excited for school to end and I am not even in it! I just can't wait to have Neeley home every day so we can go have fun!! Want to join us?
Post a Comment