Friday, May 21, 2010

Recital Make-up

Well, my dance rehearsal was tonight & I have some things to say about these products. Although I'm doing a totally different look tomorrow, I wanted to share these products!

These two products are from the Jasmine La Belle "STAR" collection & are great when you have over a dozen lights shining on you!

This is a Jasmine La Belle lip gloss in the color LUST. It is a tad dark on my lips & I haven't used it a lot but I guess it has found it's place. It is dark enough to look like a baby pink on stage! I love it. It is also a shimmer product so it catches the light!


Now, the flash took all of the color out of this picture but this eye shadow is a baby pink color. This product is also apart of the Jasmine La Belle "STAR" collection. The color is DREAMER. It is super shimmery! Tomorrow I will be wearing the same thing but in METALLIC SILVER.
WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments: