Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Dad Got in a Fight with the Easter Bunny!

I think I left out a very important piece of information. My dad got in a fight with the Easter Bunny! Not really but he needed a better story than... "I ran into the garage door & my eye-ball almost fell out."

Well here's the story. My dad borrowed a saw from my Grandpa D. to cut out Jackson's pine wood Derby car. My dad wanted to show Grandpa so he went in the house & ducked under the garage door. My mom was letting the garage door come up but didn't let it go up all the way. As my dad was RUNNING!!! to the car he was looking at his feet so didn't realize that my mom put the door always up & smacked into in. Yes we were late To Grandma's but pretty good excuse huh?




Poor Daddy! Get Better Soon
XOXO, Lexie

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thank you Lexie... I am feeling better already! I hope you are having fun at Mikelle's. Love ya tons!

Toni said...

Ouch!