On Sunday I decided I would be productive this spring break. Well what do I have started so far?
- I finished Harry Potter #4.
- I started Hunger Games & am planning on finishing it in the next day or so.
- I posted all of my Easter pictures.
- I edited my photo shoot pictures!!!
- I scheduled a photo shoot.
Well so far so good for it only being Tuesday! Oh yes... Our wonderful YW leaders made made us Personal Progress binders that have all of the personal progress experiences & project planners in it. I LOVE IT! That way I can just flip through my binder & pull out the pages I have completed but need to fill out or things that we have covered in YW's.
Well I have been up-to-date on pulling the pages out but not up-to-date on filling them out. My mom motivated me to sit down & actually fill out my papers. Now I am caught up & got 1 project done & 8 experiences done. Yes, Thankfully I am progressing!
Hats off. Goodbye & farewell,
Lexie
2 comments:
Good for you Lex! Your leaders make it so easy for you to get it done! I love the binder idea! You've only been in what 5 months and you've done 9 things. I've done like 14 but have been in 10 months!
golda:)
Way to stay on top of things.
Post a Comment