Mercury and Venus huh? I guess only "your kind" are interested in the galaxy? :)I'm glad you are having a good time. Be safe and be a good girl!Love you!
So... Every Diva (your kind) out there knows that Mercury and Venus are pretty close? Love ya, Dude.
Glad your there! Of coarse you've already blogged. Have fun. Thanks for the jamies, and jeans.
Sorry. That was ruby's comment.
LEX???? WERE R U?? IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR U TO NOT BLOG FOR THIS LONG. ARE U THERE SAFE AND SOUND IF YOUR NOT BLOGGING?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mercury and Venus huh? I guess only "your kind" are interested in the galaxy? :)
I'm glad you are having a good time. Be safe and be a good girl!
Love you!
So... Every Diva (your kind) out there knows that Mercury and Venus are pretty close? Love ya, Dude.
Glad your there! Of coarse you've already blogged. Have fun. Thanks for the jamies, and jeans.
Sorry. That was ruby's comment.
LEX???? WERE R U?? IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR U TO NOT BLOG FOR THIS LONG. ARE U THERE SAFE AND SOUND IF YOUR NOT BLOGGING?
Post a Comment