Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Little Recap!

Now, this is what I call Lazy Blogging. No pictures. Not a ton of information. Circe said to me, "Are you there at Mikelle's safe? It's not like you to not blog like this." Oh we do what we can. We have been so busy bet it has been so fun! We went shopping (Duh, that's a natural reflex for Lexie) & I bought some summer stuff. We went to Kirby Heghborne's Concert at Alta High School. HE IS HILARIOUS!!! Today we went to a tumbling class. I downed my front handspring & front tuck on the tramps! Then we went to a massage! Best thing I ever did. If you have never gone I highly recommend it! Then we went & got a pedicure. Mikelle's toes are purple with orange plaid & mine are neon yellow with black flowers & a diamond middle. Then we came home to go to the Orem Rech Center & It was closed. We tried the AF one. It was closed too. We were all so disappointed. The boys were so thrilled to play racket ball & the girls wanted to go swim! Well we came home & pulled up in the drive way & we saw Grandma Gus on the floor of the garage. She was holding her arm & we jumped out of the car. She had missed a step on Annalee's garage steps & hit her shoulder on Steve's car & fell to the floor. Steve & Annalee rushed her to the AF hospital to the ER. She is fine but in a lot of pain. She has broken a bone in her shoulder. Let's all pray for her that her recovery will be fine.

It is amazing how the lord works his tender mercies. Fulfilling that disappointment at the rech center was not important any longer. Some people may say it was a coincidence but God has a plan that will always follow through!

2 comments:

Toni said...

That's scary about Ann. I hope she'll be okay.

Circe said...

Poor Grandma Gus! I wonder what she would have felt like if the rec center had been closed. She would have waited so long! That's a good example for all the kids, like ytou said. I hope GG feels better soon!
We all miss you!