Monday, April 12, 2010

KaTer-toT :)

I have kind of not been into taking pictures lately but it was good to take pictures of somebody Else besides my family. This is Kate. She is adorable! I can't wait to take pictures of her whole family. IN 5 DAYS!!!!

I took one of Ptolemy like this & I just loved it. I wanted one of Kate too.

I just love the eyes. She is such a sweetie!


O, YAWN!!! She is adorable! The disk is coming soon Jenny!

4 comments:

Circe said...

Cute! I'm glad your business is going so well! If we started the Ballerina Birthday idea, you'd be a millionaire! JK!
golda:)

Circe said...

So adorable! You have real talent!

Jenny said...

I am in love!! She looks so cute, I can't wait to get my hands on them! And, we are gearing up for Saturday!

Mechelle said...

Lex, you are a gem:D
You have a real sense of light. You use it so well - far beyond your age group.