Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scissors!

Scissors are one thing that have always scared me. I have always been really cautious about scissors. Izzy has recently discovered my mom's scrapbook pattern scissors. She thinks it is so cool that scissors don't always make straight lines. Well she definitely holds them the wrong way.

Last night my mom showed her how to hold scissors the right way and I was bored & she was exited so I whipped out the camera & started taking pictures.

Izzy is so smart & started cutting colored paper. She was putting her creativity to work and was making zig-zaged lines with straight scissors. Pretty impressive for a 3 year old.
When she was all done cutting she picked up her papers, through them away. Put away the scissors, came up to me & said. "I don't like the right way, makes my fingers weird."

2 comments:

Circe said...

Lex, I didn't think you looked back for comments from a while ago, so I'm commenting on the Young Women post. You got the theme scripture WAY wrong:)! Just wanted you to know. I'll tell you what it really is the next time I see you.
P.S. Cute background!

Circe said...

The above comment is from me, Golda