For my birthday I got a pretty cute cheetah outfit but it is a lot of cheetah at once! I was planning on wearing it in LOTS of pieces but I was running late on Thursday & just threw it on and walked out the door. The second I got to school I walked by my Friends & he said "HOLY LEOPARD" yep holy leopard! Well when I got to my class room another Friend said almost the exact same thing! Well none of the boys caught on to the "cheetah" thing so now my new nick name in Jaguar! I don't even know if I spelled that right but holy leopard, it's fine!
Well on Friday night I was babysitting the munchkins and I was helping Izzy get her Jams on & she wanted to wear her "kitty" jams on. Well that hit me in shock! Well I guess Izzy does look to me as an example! Well at least that outfit was modest! Just kidding!
The Cheetah Girls! Dorenda, Gallareia, Aqua, Chanelle, Lexie & Izzy!

1 comment:
I would love to see that outfit!
Post a Comment