When I'm bored I take LOTS of pictures! I mean LOTS! LOTS as in about 40 or 50. Well after Izzy got out of the bath she looked really cute & so I whipped out my camera! Izzy is a spaz when it comes to taking pictures......
As you can see by the "Barbie on Potty Pose"
And another
So back to my point, Izzy is a spaz and can pose too much some times so photo shoots with her are some times LONG & VVVEEERRRY (Very) dragged out. So this only happens occasionally but just for you ....
This one is super cute too!
Cute in color too though!
Collin on the other hand isn't so much of a spaz and now is Big Sissy Photography's main model. Or is when Lilah isn't around!
1 comment:
I love your pics, Lex - you have a great eye!
Post a Comment