For one of my YW values experiences (Individual Worth #4) I needed to make a plan! Yes a plan, for the future. Well my mom said to post it on the blog so that I'll have to stick to it. All my Friends have already heard this plan & think that I'm crazy & that it's never going to happen. Well now it will because all my family will nag me about it for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!!
Well here it goes!
My home: I want to have a big family with 4 kids at the least. I want to make everything from scratch so that when my kids come home from a Friends house they can be all like "mom I think that your bread tastes a lot better than billy's mom's bread." JUST KIDDING! I want to do that so that my kids can remember me by that & because I LOVE to bake & cook!
My Education: I want to go to BYU! Yes I know! SHOCKER! but I promise I will still where a read shirt to all the BUY games! I might not go to BYU if I get a full or pretty close to full payed scholarship somewhere else. I will need to get GREAT! grades which is going awesome for me at the moment. When I'm in collage I want to work part time as a dance teacher. Have a photography business & run a boutique from home.
My family: will start when I marry a returned missionary after or when I am close to finishing collage. I want to get married in the SLC temple. Then it goes right back up to home!
Well back to the YW topic. I found this super cute sweat shirt online with all the colors of the YW values on it so of anyone needs a babysitter. Call me!
7 comments:
I love your plans for the future! You are ambitious, but also a hard worker, so I'm sure you can make it happen. Love you Lex. Keep up the hard work on Personal Progress. You are doing great!
Hey email me the website where you found the hoddie! Way CUTE! You are doing so good @ PP!
I know you can do all of that and more. Don't ever scale back your ambitions. You're going to rock the future!
You are so cute Lex. Great plans for the future! I also want 4 kids, but Matt wants 3... thus we will have 3 and a dog. Haha.
PS... sorry for not giving you a pink straw today. I apologize that you had to deal with the horrid yellow one. ;)
I'm so impressed - Lex. You are on fire with the PP - good for you!It's great to have high goals. I know you'll (continue to) do great things.
Lexie, this sounds like a great plan... I'm still not completely sold on the BYU thing, but my mind is open. :) I love you and I am so proud of how hard you are working towards your goals. Keep it up!
Lexie, You are amazing! I love that you love personal progress! It is a great way to learn lots of new things and really find out what you like most to do. Keep working! Diana
Post a Comment