When my grandparents moved out of their house they got rid of some stuff. We got desks, Dressers & mirrors. Well I got one but the lovely oak wood didn't match my room. For the past 9 months I have been bugging my mom about painting my dresser. Every time her answer would be, "there aren't enough hours in the day." I totally agree with her. I mean 1 hour more wouldn't have meant a whole lot but it would make a difference!
So this time when I asked her if we were doing anything over the long weekend I guess she had no excuse & said yes.
Here is my dresser in working progress!
Well my nightstand on the other hand I have been bugging her about since forever. Previously my nightstand was two plastic tubs stacked on top of each other! Yes, Mikelle, Golda & Ruby would all know that those tubs are not so convenient tipping over at 3 a.m.!
And my wonderful mother that did this all for me! I bet that was a long day for her but on the plus side me & her got through an episode of Chuck, Heroes, Ugly Betty & finished watching Raising Helen! Good day!




3 comments:
Oh Thanks Lex! I'm glad you like how they turned out. They aren't perfect, but.... ya know.... either am I. :)
That looks like a lot of work! What a great mom you have!
You will have to post a pic of yur room now!
Post a Comment