Is Valentines supposed to be about love because this morning when I woke-up I got mad at Izzy for taking my stuff? Well anyway my question of the day is....... what is love & yes, I have to put a quote in here....
Well I hope that your eyes have sparkled, your cheeks have glown & your lips have puckered at least once today. If they haven't, make sure you say 3 simple words........
I love you!


3 comments:
I just caught up on your blog. You are a very prolific writer! I love all your posts. Do you have any dolls still for sale? I would LOVE one. You have so many talents...it's fun to see them all come together on the blog!
Circe
I love you Lexie! I am so proud of you... Love, Dad
DUDE- I don't read your blog for a few days and it feels like I have missed a whole year of you! Your so good at posting, and have a really good talent for writing! It is so much fun to see what goes on with you! At the end of this year you should really print your blog! Way cute! See Ya Soon!
-Mikelle
Post a Comment