For Young Women's and Excellence a speaker came who's name was Meg Johnson. She was really funny but also was an amazing speaker. My mom was really excited to cause she reads her blog. It's http://megjohnsonmegjohnson.blogspot.com/
Then last Saturday all of my mom's sisters and their daughters got together and dipped chocolates. We each brought a few centers to dip and then divided them up between families. We used SO much chocolate and we each took home like two huge boxes!
Then I missed about 2 weeks of school because I was freaking sick!!! I had so much homework it was insane! What am I talking about? I still have so much homework. Plus now my voice sounds like I have an apple stuck in my throat! Livin' the good life... sike!!
Oh well, it's Christmas break and I can get caught up. What a good way to spent a holiday! Ha did you catch the sarcasm;)
1 comment:
You have linked the wrong blog address for the person you're talking about. It is my blog site and I am not that person.
Post a Comment