Friday, November 9, 2012

Haunted House, Utah Game, First Snow

So about to weeks ago the officers and cheerleaders were in charge of a haunted house at my school. I was in the little kids trick-or-treat part. It was fun but not a blast!


Then last Saturday I went to the Utah game with my friends. It was so fun. Oh and Utah won... just if you were wondering;)
After the game we went home and then drove back up to Salt Lake to go shopping and to have dinner.
 
 Then today was the first official snow. It has been snowing ALL DAY!! I kind of like it cause it is getting me in the holiday mood but at the same time, I don't want to have frizzy hair, wet clothes and to be cold all the time but hey, I guess that's Utah for ya!
xoxo, Lexie

No comments: