Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gourd Guitars, Matchy-Matchy, Marshmellow Coats, Happy Birthday Mom

For a term project my friend Jonah took a gourd and made a guitar out of it. It was way sick!!!

Then the other day after cheer practice we were all getting ready and Ali and I realized we were matching. It was really funny!

My friend Porter is so funny and walks around with this huge marshmellow coat every day. It is really funny! I've been bugging him all day to let me wear it and he finally let me wear it. It was the comfiest thing I've ever warn. Its like a pillow coat.
 
Plus....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!! She is such an example to me. She is always doing things for others but knows how to have fun. She is freaking HOT and I steal her clothes... a lot. She has great hair;) Hmmm I wonder where I got it. I love you so much mom! I couldn't ask for a better best friend!!!
 
xoxo, Lexie

1 comment:

Circe said...

Cute! Hahaha I wore that vest a few days ago too! It was just a warm, red black and gray day!:) ~G