Friday, September 21, 2012

Starting School, Volleyball Begins, Perfect Randomness

This summer was so fun and I really wasn't ready for it to end but I guess that doesn't matter cause school started anyway!
 Gorg picture of me running late (of coarse) up the stairs.... SIKE!
 
 And cause I'm a cheerleader the whole first week I had to wear cheer clothes but at least I got to save my outfits for after everyone had already worn theirs. That's one plus I guess!
Cute little Izzy on the first day of school. She is gonna be a model!
 
 We had our first volleyball game on the second day of school. I forgot how fun games are! I can't wait for the rest of this year!!





Weekends are the best. I would die with out them!!!!
 
Straightening my hair. Yes this is a process!
 


This is literally my sister. I love her so much!!
 
 2ed week of games!! Go Fairfield!


 My Sister <3 p="p">
 Matt, our hilarious SBO President!! Haha I love this kid!
 
Yep, 3 weeks of school down. A lot more to go. I don't even want to count. That would be way to depressing!


1 comment:

Toni said...

Busy but fun times in your life. Enjoy!