Saturday, September 29, 2012

Izzy's Love Life, A Crippled Captian, TGIF

This week went by so fast it seemed like. Today was mid-term and I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday was the second day of school. This just reminds me why we need to live in the moment.

My friend Porter loves Izzy so much but Izzy I "in  love" with my other friend Danny.
Izzy told me that she just talks to Porter because she thinks he has a car.


We get tired;)

On Wednesday at cheer practice our cheer captain fell out of a stunt and fractured her back. It was really painful for her and sad for all of the team. Every period we would stop in our coaches room to check for updates on her at the hospital.
She ended up being okay and is in a wheelchair until Saturday and then is supposed to start walking.

She is one of my best friends and I love her to death. She always has a smile on her face.... like ALWAYS. And is such a good influence on all of us!

The officers were taking down the display cases from last year and they were telling me to take this home and put it in my room. It sounds really stupid saying back but it was super funny at the time. "L" stands for Lexie. Ha but funny enough, I actually took it home and it's sitting in my room.

Today was Krystal's birthday (our cheer captain) and we tried to make it extra special because she had a fractured back and was in a wheelchair.
 
Then we had an SBO/Cheerleader party at our SBO President's house. It was super fun.


 
I didn't stay for the whole party though because it  was the Davis/Layton game. RIVALLLLSSS! Can I just tell you how much I love weekends. I am pretty sure I would die without them!!

Haha Porter was running around pushing Krystal all night!
 
When there are games at Layton High we always go get shakes at the little diner place next to the school. I love all these guys so much!
 
 
xoxo, Lexie

1 comment:

Toni said...

I hope you're friend is okay.