I have been bugging my parents to teach me how to drive for like the past year. It finally happened. I asked my dad while we were running on Saturday and he agreed. In my mind I was thinking, "Sweet, we'll drive down to the church parking lot and I will drive in circles for a while. I can't wait!!!"
I was so wrong! He drove me down to West Kaysville and just pulled over on the side of the road. He must have trusted me a lot more than I trusted myself! He taught me where the gas and breaks were, how to switch gears, and how to put my signal on. Then we were off on the road. It was kind of freaky but then it became more normal. The hardest part for me was turning around and remembering to check in my mirrors. Over all it was so far the best hour of my life!!! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment