Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fun Weekend!!

 This week was fun! We are redoing my room so pictures to come on that adventure.
On Wednesday I went on a hike with a couple of my friends up the canyon by my house then we had lunch at the top of the waterfall. Then we ran down the canyon. I'm surprised no one slipped and died off the mountain. 
Then we went back to my house for a couple of hours and then to this other kid's house and the boys were teaching me to play poker. It was so funny!!

Then on Thursday I went up to Cedar Hills and spent the weekend with my cousin Mikelle. It was so much fun. First we went down to Park City to go shopping for a tiny bit. When we got home they got me addicted to the show Pretty Little Liars. I love it!!!
 Then on Friday we went to Seven Peaks. It was so much fun and luckily I got some color!! I have been so busy with my room that I have only been to the pool about 2 times since school got out so I need to make it there more so I don't blind people when they walk in a room!!
After we got done at Peaks we went over to this hot dog place called J Dawgs. They have the most amazing hot dogs in the world. This is coming from a girl who hasn't eaten a hot dog in two summers. They are that good!!!

So the week ended well, with a few sore muscles from the hike and a tan line from peaks...

No comments: