Today the Young Women are in charge of the Primary and I am in charge of sharing time. I decided to talk to the kids on the importance of General Conference. I am handing out these cute little packets that you can print off HERE.
While I was looking online I found this article that Paul H. Dunn used in a talk about teaching your kids. It was titled "Saturday mornings with your daughter." Both my mom & I thought that it was pretty funny so I thought that I would share...
Are you going to sleep all day? … Who said you could use my hairspray? … Clean the dishes off the table. … Turn down the radio. … Have you made your bed? … That skirt is much too short. … Your closet is a mess. … Stand up straight. … Somebody has to go to the store. … Quit chewing your gum like that. … Your hair is too bushy. … I don’t care if everybody else does have one. … Turn down the radio. … Have you done your homework? … Don’t slouch. … You didn’t make your bed. … Quit banging on the piano. … Why don’t you iron it yourself? … Your fingernails are too long. … Look it up in the dictionary. … Sit up straight. … Get off the phone now. … Why did you ever buy that record? … Take the dog out. … You forgot to dust that table. … You’ve been in the bathroom long enough. … Turn off the radio and get to sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment