Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Part-ay at Mikki-i-ala's

For New Years I am at my cousin Mikelle's house. I am having a blast with my awesome cuz of mine! We have been having tons of laughs. I got so exited when it is time to see her. She is so fun & happy ALL THE TIME. I love her because she loves me for what I can do & never judges me.
We have made up dances, watched movies, set up for her lil' sister cooking birthday party, (Shout out to the Birthday girl, Kenz) we went shopping, filmed videos, played "just dance" on wii, & today with the blizzard we were snowed in which kinda was a smack in the face but we got a ton of stuff around her house done. Because there is tons of snow we might go sledding tomorrow & we are going to my aunt's salon to get our hair done.
We have way fun plans for new years. Mikelle's mom, Annalee has a DJ friend who is gonna mix it up at a new years dance that we are invited too. (If you have any cool dance moves let me know... I need them ;) We will party it up so watch out 2011!
Earlier this week we were at my house. We got up & got ready. Mikelle & painted awesome pictures that I will post later. Then we went to see you again at our local dollar theater & had a photo shoot in the "alley" as us locals would call it! The we went to blissful yogotogo & got a ton of yummy stuff.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Circe said...

Sounds fun! I will be at home with a bunch of little kids that Ruby is babysitting on New Year's Eve to make money for Paris! Fun right?
~Golda
PS Sorry I can't help you with the dance moves. Maybe you could do the Christmas dance we learned in Jazz! :)

Circe said...

that sounds so fun! i wish mikelle lived closer. i'll be waiting for some pics!:)
ruby

Circe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.