Monday, December 27, 2010
The Break's Re-Cap!
Yes... my winter break needs it's own re-cap. Well I finished dance & all the fun stuff that keeps me busy & running all over! Then I have also been doing some painting. My cousin Ruby & I painted pictures for my grandparent's Christmas gifts. They turned out so adorable & I'm so glad I got to do that with her. Of coarse I still have homework. But hey that's life. My mom has been working down her list of things to do. They are so fun like ice skating & seeing the lights & decorating gingerbread houses. It was so fun to spend time with each other. I think everybody is about ready to slug each other in the face. Just kidding but I can't wait to go back to school & wear all my new Christmas clothes! This Christmas was awesome & I want to tell everyone who helped out how grateful I am. Especially my parents & both sets of grandparents. I love yo guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment