90 minutes of blissful gluing, shaving, & vacuuming my mouth.
Thankfully we got a coupon to yogotogo. My little cousin Aidan got Vanilla with sprinkles, Izzy got Choco/Vanilla twist with popping bobbas, sprinkles & Christmas m&ms, I got Cable Cable Car Chocolate, Cookies n' Cream & Reeses peanut butter/Peanut Brittle Twist with a mounding pile of popping bobbas on top! :P Yummy!
You look cute! Now you and Golda can be twins. I like to see the pics when you are little. You are about Neeley's age in some of them so it is fun to compare.
Dude!!!!! They look SO good! I am so excited to see you with them!!! That's not that long sk that is awesome!! I go into the ortho tomorrow so hopefully just another month for me:) can't wait to see you! Love ya
3 comments:
I love the picture of you with all the ortho equipment on! You look awesome with braces! At least you get them off before me!
golda
You look cute! Now you and Golda can be twins. I like to see the pics when you are little. You are about Neeley's age in some of them so it is fun to compare.
And popping bobbas??? You like those things???!!
Dude!!!!! They look SO good! I am so excited to see you with them!!! That's not that long sk that is awesome!! I go into the ortho tomorrow so hopefully just another month for me:) can't wait to see you! Love ya
Post a Comment