Okay.. The story of the day:
Today I walk down stairs to find my curlers dumped all over the floor.
Me: Izzy.... ISABELLA.
Iz: What?
Me: Um, who did this? (me pointing to my curlers)
Iz: I donna know? Oh, Yeah. Mrs. Fox did it. I saw her.
Iz: What?
Me: Um, who did this? (me pointing to my curlers)
Iz: I donna know? Oh, Yeah. Mrs. Fox did it. I saw her.
Me: Oh good thing you didn't lie to me cause if you lie Santa doesn't give you presents on Christmas!
Iz: Oh yeah, I remember it was me. Um, should.. do you want me to clean them up.
Me: Yeah!
That's when I walk off chuckling to my self!
3 comments:
That's pretty funny. Izzy finally has someone smaller than her to blame!
Good thing Santa can get her to tell the truth.
That is so funny... I am glad you are seeing the value in the Santa threat. You will be a great Mom! :)
Post a Comment