I have started taking voice lessons again. After I quit I found myself sinking into old habits. I decided to start up again! My teacher is amazing & she has already helped my improve massively! She is my cousin Golda. She is a beautiful singer her self.
After my lesson Golda, Ruby & I were belting Christmas Songs!
4 comments:
Use your diagrahm? What's that? ;)
Thanks Lex! Tell Kimi what using your diaphragm is.
PS I spelled diaphragm wrong before
golda
I just thought it was cute. :) Great little tips. I know what a diaphragm is... just teasing a bit. ;)
Lex,
Need need to take Kamaya, and Esmae's pictures. And I think we should do Mareen and Cora's over again. They are just not as cute as the other girls. I love the others though! And I like the Fall ones I already started on my Christmas card!
Post a Comment