Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Sissy's New (Not Private) Blog!

As my mom & I were having a BSP board meeting (a talk in the car on a long drive to Idaho) I was telling her about how it's kind of frustrating for me because when my magnificent aunts mention me on their blogs other people can't look at my photography.
Then she had the most brilliant idea (which was good cause I had been trying to direct this conversation to this subject) that I should make a photography blog. I quickly said "Okay" & when we got to the cabin I created the blog.
The link to the blog is over in the side bar but the address is:
Thanks for all of the support that everyone has given me this past year. I appreciate my clients who is pretty much my family & my friends who have hired me & have gotten me to where I am now!
Love, Lexie

2 comments:

Sara said...

Haha! Cute pic of Mikelle!
Love,
Ambi

Circe said...

Love the bug pics! The ladybug is awesome. That could win a contest.