Thursday, August 5, 2010

Favorites Tag!

This is a super fun tag, but it's not your normal tag!
Thanks Blair for electing me!
  1. My favorite lip product: (The Combination of...)
    MK End to End in "Whisper Creme" & AVON glazewear in "Ice Pink"
  2. My favorite earrings: Diamond Dangles & Forever XXI studs
  3. Favorite Nail Polish: Rimmel 60 sec. nail enamel in "movie star"
  4. Favorite Hair Product: Abba Hair Pure Pomade
  5. Favorite Body spritz/perfume: AVON Naturals Body Spray in "Watermelon" & American Girl Body Splash in "Tropical Guide"
  6. Favorite Clutch/purse: A Wet Seal Flat Wallet Clutch in "Black"
  7. Favorite Shirt: White Lilly Jersey Lace top in "Cream"
  8. Favorite Shoes: 3 inch braided rhinestoned pumps in "Black"

I love this tag a TON! I am going to tag:

Jennie (Momma)
Golda
Ruby
Mikelle
Jenny

Have Fun!

3 comments:

Circe said...

Hey, aren't those the shoes I just bought for Golda? Cute! :)

Kimi said...

Totally you. :) I love it.

Circe said...

where r u?????????????????????????????