Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crickets...

Ahh... Just like the soothing sound of the river when we go camping I love sleeping to the sound of crickets.
One of my favorite parts of summer is listing to the cricket's music. When it's late at night & you can just fall into a deep sleep. The crickets just drowned out the other noises & you can dream your dreams.
Just my summer thought of the day!

2 comments:

Circe said...

I hate makeup, but I LOVE crickets!

Jenny said...

I love this picture because it reminds me that we had a costume of him growing up that everyone in my whole family wore at least once. And, it also reminds me of sleeping out on the lawn with the girls last Friday and falling asleep to the sound of a cricket. I love them, but not when there is one lurking about your room at night!