Wednesday, April 21, 2010
School Supplies Craving?
Has anyone (you the person who is reading) ever had a school supplies craving? I don't know why but I just love shopping for school supplies. I only have like what? 1 1/2 months of school left. I am so exited for 7th grade. My awesome locker partner (well future partner) & I have exiting plans for our locker. Yes we keep in mind not to have high expectations but too late. Our colors are a secret but we've decided that all of my things are going to be pink & all of her things will be lime green. We are going to go shopping together for yes, school supplies. I can't help it. I'm just craving school supplies!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny that you said this because just today I was with my mom talking about things and the topic of school shopping came up. I was remembering about how excited I got every year for my school supply shopping trip! I totally get ya!!
Post a Comment