Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not So Happy...

Well ya, yesterday I was super exited for Junior High until our counselor came in with his Bratz Backpack :) & prepared us for Junior High! AHHHH! I CAN'T OPEN A LOCK! Actually I got it once but couldn't get it again. All of my "sevee" friends say it is so easy & you will get it down in no time. I'm not so sure anymore. Well there is my dramatic post for the day. I'm off to ballet & have a good night! :)

5 comments:

Circe said...

It really is easy lex! I'm glad you have a good partner, hopefully she doesn't ditch you in the middle of the school year! I'm excited to see your locker, mine will be cute next year and it will be on my blog.
golda

Mikelle said...

Dont worry Lex! I felt the same way.. I couldnt open it for a day or so and then you will totally get the hang of it! You will have so much fun in Jr. High!! I will finally be able to call some one a sevee!!! :) JOKE!

LoVe you, mikelle

Jennie said...

As Grandma Gus says, "You can dooooooo it!" Love you. Be good while I'm gone!

Toni said...

You'll get it in no time.

Sara said...

I was the exact same way, Lex. When I got my first locker in 6th grade, I was so worried I wouldn't be able to get it open. It took a few practices, but I nailed it. If I can do it, you can too! :)
~Ambi