Well on Saturday we were so fortunate to be able to attend Baby Kate's baby blessing. Yes I probably should have taken a picture of Baby Kate herself but I was to caught up in how posed all the other kids looked. Just go to my families link. Jer & Jen I bet you have 100 pictures of that super cutie little babe. Well since I didn't take a picture of the main star I will show you her co- stars.

How cute are the boys. Well I say... VERY! (Jake, Chase & Collin)

I saw Lilah run up to her mom & I ran to her like it was a life or death situation!

For some reason Lilah is always right there when I am itching to snap a picture!
& yes Lilah again but hey, she's adorable & Kate's sister!
Well Jen, the blessing was so much fun & everyone enjoyed it. Hey, I even found a new setting on my camera. That truly was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment