Monday, February 1, 2010

And your through to Hollywood!

WARNING:
PICTURE OVERLOAD!

The Announcement:

Getting ready:

The Decorations:


Arrival:


Miss Alexis


Mrs. Jennie & Miss Alexis

Miss Mikelle

Miss Golda

Miss Ambrielle

The Siskins
Our little nickname (Sisters & Cousins)

THE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!



BEST MOM EVER!!!!


In the Limo!


The limo was so much fun! The music was so loud & we were all screaming so loud that all the girls including my mom think that the driver is now deaf. Oh well. Just Kidding!





Presents



My own stash of soda! Hee Haa Haa!
Party Favors:

These picture frames are so cute but they are filled with pictures of each of the girls!
We will get them to you soon.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Your party looked AWESOME! And I want one of those tiaras - you can keep that in mind for my birthday - it would be the perfect present. :) I'm glad you had so much fun.

Circe said...

I love your blog! I can feel the Lexie energy bursting through! Thanks for the invite!

Jenny said...

Love, love, love the blog! So cute and so you Lex! Glad to see you finally get your way! Sshhh, don't tell your mom I said that! Ha! Ha!