Saturday, August 25, 2012

Media Fasting...

    This week my "mutual group" or what ever you call it had to do a media fast. I wasn't totally faithful. I used my phone a couple times to coordinate with my cheer coach and mom. Music at dance and cheer didn't exactly follow the guidelines set by the leaders. I had to log onto facebook a couple of times because I was scheduling photoshoots and I had to make calendars for cheer. Other than that I was pretty good about not being on facebook and twitter. And I didn't text anyone unless it was for cheer.
    So yeah, those are my excuses for not blogging but anyway.... here are the pictures from this week! 
 He's such a freaking stud!
 Look at my hot date. Ladies be jealous!

Then tonight my friends and I decided to go on a river rafting adventure. It didn't totally succeed but it was really funny. There were tons of spiders and the water was nasty. Oh plus did I tell you it was underground. Yeah so you can see why that didn't work but it was hilarious!



1 comment:

Toni said...

I bet lots of us would benefit from a media fast.