Friday, August 3, 2012

July in Review

Last month flew by so fast. I can't believe I only have one more month of summer left. I am dreading it, but at least school shopping is fun. I might as well stop being negative and live up the rest of summer, YOLO!
This month was Izzy's sixth birthday and she got her EARS PIERCED!! She has already started adopting my earrings that I haven't been wearing recently. She is defiantly my sister!


My mom took us to the South Town Expo Center in Sandy to see all of the floats for the 24th of July parade. It was pretty cool to see. Kudos to my mom for planning a fun field trip;)
There was a giant pioneer there... it was reminding me of how close trek was....
Me and my friend Summer were making fun of my friend Maddie's trek close but low and behold about 4 days later......
BAM.... What a beaut! NOT!! 
Trek was a good experience and I think everyone should go but if I was ever given the opportunity to go again I would defiantly pass!!!

 For my mom's side of the family we went to bear lake for our family reounion. It was  so much fun. Nothing better than riding a banana with your cousins right!!!


And of coarse, lots of friend time!

I hope you guys had an amazing July as well! 

No comments: