This week I was in Provo, Utah to attend efy! It was so much fun! I made such good friends there plus it was a great spiritual experience.
The dancers in our company;)
Our company. I loved them so much we were so loud and funny!
There was a girl in our company named Maddie. She always had a smile and she was way out going! She is so adorable!!!
I made two really good friends there named Brooklyn and Natalie. Unfortunately they don't exactly live down the street but they are the cutest girls ever!!
Then there were these three guys from Arizona. Two of them were twins and then one was their best friend but they were seriously all like triplets. They were so funny!!!
I can't wait to go back next year! And advise to everyone who is scared to go to an away efy session or doesn't want to pay the money! Trust me it is soooo worth every penny and you make amazing friends that are like family so you don't get home sick whats so ever!













2 comments:
Looks like you had fun!
PS are you doing the pageant?
-ruby
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment