Cheer night was last night and it was SOOO fun! Cheer night is where you preform all of the dances that you have preformed all year. I am so sad that this year is almost over! I have made such good friends this year!
Each of the girls had a family member spotlight them and I had my dad do it. I didn't really know what he was going to say but he ended up singing my spotlight to me. Everyone said that they loved it! That was defiantly one of the highlights of the night!
This is my big sister right here;)
This is my best friend Aspen. I loved cheering with her this year. It was a blast.
We had a dance where we had to pick a boy to do it with. The guy I had picked that had done the dance all of the other times couldn't do it last minute so I picked a different guy. He did awesome, he learned the dance in about an hour and did great!
Thanks for everyone that came!
My cheer coach and I.
1 comment:
i am so glad i came! You did such a great job on your dances. Glad i came! :) Ruby
Post a Comment