Sunday, December 25, 2011

To Catch you up!

I have been slacking tons on blogging...sorry guys!!
So here are all my pictures from December!

 I finished my 6 week ballet class I was teaching. It was so fun & I am looking forward to doing a new one in a few weeks so if you are interested, keep your eyes peeled. I will post it on my blog.

 We had tons of fun Christmas parties!


 We went to The Leonardo Museum in Salt lake. It was a blast & if you haven't gone, you need to. It was a blast for everyone! My parents, my grandparents & all us kids had a blast!







 After the Leonardo Museum we went to the Blue Lemon. It's on South Temple & it is totally Delicious! 
 We also went to Temple Square with my Grandparents.

 Christmas Eve!







Christmas Breakfast done right at the Dopp house!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Super cute pictures. Looks like December was a great month for you.